A public meeting is a large‐scale meeting, open to the public which offers the opportunity to learn more about the project, and to provide input into the project design.
Public Meeting #1 was held on November 9, 2017 from 4pm – 7pm at the Barrington Park District, 235 Lions Drive, Barrington, IL.
Materials from the public meeting are available below.
Public Meeting #1
- Project Schedule
- Level of Service (LOS)
- Crash History
- Crash Exhibit - Illinois Route 25
- Crash Exhibit - Bateman Road
- Crash Exhibit - Old Sutton Road
- Crash Exhibit - Illinois Route 68
- Crash Exhibit - Overall
- Environmental Considerations
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Stakeholder Involvement
- Community Advisory Group (CAG)
- Study Area Input
- Scroll Map - Illinois Route 25 to Bateman Road
- Scroll Map - Bateman Road to Illinois Route 68
Presentation & Brochure